2021.10.17 18:50 NerdMaedel I tried to make palkia scarier, but it looks digimon like now
|submitted by NerdMaedel to Pokemonart [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 ActualCatTherapist Saskatchewan Health Authority not recommending a request for federal assistance
|submitted by ActualCatTherapist to saskatchewan [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 RollandJC Since we all like Petey, here he is, moving up in the world!
|submitted by RollandJC to ReaperMiniatures [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 erin_mdll f4f (I don’t unfollow ☺️) @erin_mcdll
2021.10.17 18:50 MemeReserveBot I know that sounds bad (by Thatsoivetrussian October 17, 2021 at 04:17AM)
|submitted by MemeReserveBot to MemeReserve [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 bschillberg710 Halloween at Kyle's house
|submitted by bschillberg710 to PKA [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 Arap_Koros Fast and flexible researcher and academic writer ready to help you with Essays, Journal and 'Book Reviews, Discussion Boards (DB), Clinical Reflections, Case Studies, MyMathLab, and Dissertations this fall semester. WhatsApp +1 515 516 7971, Discord: Grade_Miner#4737 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, I understand how schoolwork can be challenging and provide a lot of stress, especially when juggling between work, family, and school. Let me relieve you from school work burden this fall semester as you handle other matters.
Reasons to work with me:
· Professional and provide quality and unique content- using peer-reviewed articles, books, and published sources
· Follow the rubric
· Access to peer-reviewed databases - CINAHL, PubMed, PsychINFO, The Lancet, JAMA, BMJ, AJPM, MJA
· Meet the Word count – strictly meet the required number of words (+/- 10%)
· Referencing – acknowledged sources adhering to APA (7th edition), MLA (8th edition), HAVARD, Chicago (17th edition), and OSCOLA
· A dedicated and reliable writer with a proven track record of delivering high-quality content and research.
· I am a diligent and experienced writer capable of providing well-researched peer-reviewed articles and assignments from essays to research papers.
· As an academic writer, I have a talent for delivering engaging writing, thoughtful analysis, and careful editing/proofreading while meeting deadlines.
· I am fast and efficient and have access to many academic databases. Apart from being thoughtful and competent, I have in-depth research knowledge and skills.
SKILLS: Academic and article writing, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Editing, proofreading, research, and formatting
REACH ME AT:
· Email: [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Discord: Grade_Miner #4737
· Telegram: Grade_Miner
· Website: mypenservices.com
· Email: [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
· APA: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1upq9e8ZNI06fkw5xd_8gDH2NcWq-vu0i/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106958617306774525629&rtpof=true&sd=true
· MLA: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16RI23QPM5g-AjGhbGQDw4eR_uFRr2jGM/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106958617306774525629&rtpof=true&sd=true
· HAVARD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Z00vtmFxTE9PJIvb7L7nes-TdIOvJ7Q/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106958617306774525629&rtpof=true&sd=true
· CLINICAL REFLECTION: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iSQK4vyKG3CPW1Q9u5dwcGPGy-1YN5hp/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106958617306774525629&rtpof=true&sd=true
· POWERPOINT: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1uFOIVI1vLW5YblLds_pHcUUKN4eWgzKy/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106958617306774525629&rtpof=true&sd=true
· PROJECT: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_vPeDILu3X3Gc3ajBb3IiZ1m3htzz4PT/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106958617306774525629&rtpof=true&sd=true
· PERSONAL STATEMENT: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cocdXa4neRbRSjxHe66c-tcju6VX_E6l/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106958617306774525629&rtpof=true&sd=true
submitted by Arap_Koros to OnlineClasses [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 18:50 CrimsonNiggur Selling erogames account for Need for Sin
If you are interested in buying the account DM for price. The account was number 1 diamond. Here are the screenshots of what I have on the account and proof that I was number 1. If you are interested but not sure in the validity of the spreadsheet I can send you screenshots of the full inventory etc. Proof
submitted by CrimsonNiggur to GamingMarket [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 18:50 nimso77 My Minecraft is showing all text as this, anyone know how to fix it? (I've checked language, and tried vanilla Minecraft launcher, all without success)
|submitted by nimso77 to Minecraft [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 BlastUpYourAss [WP] Look out Chicken Chasers and Thigh Thieves, here comes the PoPo(Poultry Police)!
2021.10.17 18:50 iamsofuckedup (27) pigtails are always fun 😘
|submitted by iamsofuckedup to selfie [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 pedal_deals_bot Fender Road Worn Player Stratocaster - $400 ($400 + Free S/H) 95%
|submitted by pedal_deals_bot to guitar_deals [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 MelGsBkydSquirreling Squirrel Haunted House
|submitted by MelGsBkydSquirreling to RedditSquirrels [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 stjmichel Pane Bianco … very pleased with my first attempt.
|submitted by stjmichel to Breadit [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 Meems04 A Boy & his Gecko
|submitted by Meems04 to leopardgeckos [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 ikavenomika Flash Card Script
It's been three months since I started with python and today I finished my first personal project: A text based Flash Card system. The code is probably horrendous to those with more experience, but I figure making something is better than nothing. I think my end goal is to build a website around the concept with the actual visual aspect implemented, but that seems a ways off(any resources for that would be appreciated). Any comments and suggested are appreciated, and feel free to rip me a new asshole with how bad my code is or what could be changed.
submitted by ikavenomika to Python [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 18:50 jiyannareeka 211014 Yuna 'SWIPE' Meltin' Fancam @ M Countdown
|submitted by jiyannareeka to yuna [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 extinctpolarbear I saw a robbery the other day and I am very surprised about how literally no one cared! (longer story in the post)
Sorry for the long text, I am quite bad at storytelling....
So I have been living in Barcelona for one year and nothing ever happened to me and I hope nothing ever will. The other day I was in Raval, going to a bar in Calle Robadors (yes, the coincidence of seeing a robbery in robadors also strikes me as funny...).
I have been to the street lots of times, always going for Jam Sessions etc. But that night I arrived in the street and immediately a guy followed me asking me in English "Are you scared". For info: I look like the a-typical guiri - tall, white and blonde. I responded to the guy in Catalan saying "que vols" and pretending not to speak English. The guy immediately backed off and answered in Spanish "Tienes miedo"? I answered "De ti, obviamente no". I knew where this was heading initially and always talk Spanish, letting people know I live here and am no tourist...
Anyway, fast forward a few hours (it was around midnight), I went out of the bar for a smoke and saw a girl (turns out it was a guy in the end but whatever), getting followed and harassed by a guy. I did not think much of it but after they walked a few meters, the guy started (I will refer to him as junky because according to another person that's what he was) blocking the way of the girl (who I will now refer to as the tourist because in the end it was a Korean -male- tourist). I, again, did not think that much of it since I did not know if they knew each other or whatever was going on. At some point, the tourist tried to change paths and went the other way. The junky went after him and blocked his path, "hugging" him and then proceeded to take his walled that the tourist had in his back pocket.
When I saw that, I immediately ran there, asked the junky wtf he is doing and told him to give the tourist back the wallet. The tourist did not know what was going on and I explained to him that the guy just stole his wallet. The tourist had not noticed but was then aware of the situation and confronted the junky, starting to try and fight him (tourist seemed to be quite drunk as well). The junky ran off to his friends that were just a few meters away and the tourist ran after him. They kind of got into a little physical fight, I followed but did not want to get physical because I was afraid to get hurt myself. I went to the surrounding people and bars and told them what was going on but not a single person gave a shit! No one!
At some point the tourist dropped his bag and phone and immediately the prostitutes in the street came running. One picked up the phone and I picked up his bag. I got on my phone and called 112 and they told me they will send someone.
So maybe a minute later, the junky and his friends ran away and I went to the tourist and tried talking to him. Unfortunately he did not speak any Spanish and barely any English so communication was bad and I just tried to calm him down, gave him back his bag and one prostitute give him back his phone.
I ended up trying to talk to him but it was difficult due to the language barrier. The lovely prostitute talked to me for maybe 20min and just kept asking me why the tourist even went into that area... In the end they only took 50€ out of his wallet and threw it on the floor but still, he got robbed!
At some point, maybe after 30min, the tourist left and I stayed there with the prostitute, waiting for the mossos to come - who after 45min - did not show up.
Why am I posting this?
I am very sad at how no one, including the mossos, bothered with this. I was the only person, together with the lovely prostitute, actually trying to help. Barcelona is infamous for pickpocketing and muggings but come on - with this attitude nothing will change! Of 95% of my friends here, no one has been mugged, neither do they know someone who has. So I am not saying Barcelona has a crime problem, simply that things happen and I am very confused on why the situation turned out like this!
Stay safe everyone and if you want to share a similar story feel free to do so !
submitted by extinctpolarbear to Barcelona [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 18:50 thoughtful_human Living with Consequences (no swaps)
Something I've really enjoyed about this season is the combination of small tribes and no swaps. Often in survivor weakening the tribe or betraying someone doesn't really matter because you swap or are on such a big tribe that it doesn't come back to bite you in the butt. But in this season you can't run from what you did, the tribes are too small for that
submitted by thoughtful_human to survivor [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 18:50 JellyfishMambo Marsh Wren and Common Yellowthroat
|submitted by JellyfishMambo to birdart [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 kelhar417 Heads Up: Kingdom of the Cursed is definitely NA
I loved Kingdom of the Wicked. I enjoyed the character of Emilia and the journey she found herself on. Definitely YA as far as I could tell.
Kingdom if the Cursed felt like it deviated so much. But the biggest thing was I felt like every chapter had something sexual.
Don't get me wrong, I read plenty of romance and NA so that doesn't bother me. But it was so much that I was uncomfortable and found myself too focused on how often it came up. It was so much that some of the romances I've read for that content had more plot.
Also, super predictable for what little plot there was.
I was disappointed in this one.
submitted by kelhar417 to YAlit [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 18:50 DaddySanctus PSA: You can be a better teammate
Maybe you didn't realize it, maybe it's your first game, maybe you've never played a team based game in your life, but here are some things you can do to make yourself a better teammate.
(1) Don't sprint through the entire level. If you get pinned down, there's no one to help you. Your team may try to keep up with you, skipping copper / loot. Your team may get spread out too thin, allowing the Ridden to pick you off one by one.
(2) Don't prioritize loot over helping the team. Sacrificing your team or your own health to grab that upgraded M4 is generally a poor decision.
(3) Pay attention when teammates are grabbed / pinned / trapped. A run can quickly fail when your team gets taken down by a Hocker, Stalker or Sleepers.
(4) Don't use all the heals at the med stations. Share them with your team and prioritize the teammates with the most trauma first. Your 25 non-trauma damage isn't a priority. The guy with 50 points in trauma IS a priority.
(5) Play with your sound on. You can hear a zombie before seeing it and often kill a Special Ridden before it even attacks.
(6) Use your mic! Teams that can actually communicate can progress so much further than those that don't. From sharing weapons / ammo / heals / attachments / calling out Ridden / calling for help. It all makes a difference.
(7) Don't take all the ammo, especially for weapons you're not even using. Also, drop ammo for teammates when you're not using a particular ammo type.
(8) Use your Ping! Ping Special Ridden when they appear, even if you think your team sees them. The game can be a little chaotic sometimes and pinging those Special's will help draw the attention to them before they can cause too much damage. Ping's are also helpful for Med Stations, ammo, heals, and weapons. Use it!
Back 4 Blood isn't a survival of the fittest winner takes all BR. It's a survive or die together game. Working as a team is crucial and will go a long ways in making the game easier, and more successful for everyone.
submitted by DaddySanctus to Back4Blood [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 18:50 Felis-_-catus Need help choosing racing game
Not sure if this is best place to post but might as well
So I currently have Forza Horizon 4 (waiting for 5) and the cars sounds sound very generic
I am looking for some games on xbox that have the most realistic cars sounds, I am thinking Assetro Corsa and other games likes that
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks
submitted by Felis-_-catus to XboxSeriesS [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 18:50 Puzzleheaded_Bug_964 Tesla robots know what time it is!!! AMC 🔥🔥🔥🚀🚀🚀🌘🌘🌘🦍🦍🦍💎💎💎🙌🙌🙌
|submitted by Puzzleheaded_Bug_964 to AMCSTOCKS [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 18:50 North_Opportunity707 Thinking about an DA 🤍
|submitted by North_Opportunity707 to AnimalCrossing [link] [comments]|